This blog is all about ...

My photo
Any idea/thought travelling through my mind, strong enough to make me sit and write all about it... Also food, my cooking, and any new foodie joints that is worth writing about.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Eating out at MKE

The first day of eating out at Milwaukee, or rather, the States, was at a Mexican restaurant. I had what was called a Veggie burrito. It turned out to be a huge maida chapati filled with some rice, vegetables, a green sauce, sour curd (they had a variety of options to pick and choose from, and this was what I chose) . After the meal, I decided that the Mexican I have had in Pune was a lot yummier than what these guys offered, though there is no arguing as to which is the authentic Mexican! :)

The fun part of the eating out was a visit to Kopps, an ice cream joint. They specialized only in custard and cream and not ice cream, though it all tasted the same to me!!! I had a chocolate sundae with nuts and a huge cherry as toppings. It was on the same lines as hot chocolate fudge at apna Corner house... (a small difference though ... at apna CH, you can ask for extra nut toppings for free, while here you had to pay extra for the first helping of nuts too !!!)

No comments: