This blog is all about ...

My photo
Any idea/thought travelling through my mind, strong enough to make me sit and write all about it... Also food, my cooking, and any new foodie joints that is worth writing about.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why?

Your Personality Profile

You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.


Sometimes, life can just be so beautiful and nice to you, that you end up wondering why?!! I wonder sometimes, why is it that God is being so kind to me??? Am I really worth all the nice things that he is doing for me? What good have I done to people??

We all know and believe that God is impartial. However, I am never able to understand that why is it that some people are poor and struggle even for a small meal, while others just manage to have everything and still crib about not having enough .. (I am surely not excluding myself from the latter set of people) ..

Then how come we still say that God is impartial? So is all this manmade? All are these inequalities due to man bringing in distinctions between people? Then why cant God just set these things right, and why can't everybody in this world have their little basic necessities atleast?

But then again, where do these basic essentials end??

5 comments:

Sleepyface said...

hm...

why do i wonder am i really worth this when good things are happening to me while i have no such doubts when the things are going on the wrong side????

is it because i deserve the bad things and i don't question am i worth it??

Story Teller said...

eh..where were you these days? Haven't updated your blog for some time! keep posting, you have got a new reader... hehee...

Anonymous said...

I liked your thoughts. Please keep posting so that we grow more aware of our world.

Anonymous said...

Apdi podu appu..Nice said about the Almighty. Seriously this has opened my eyes now..(i jus got up from my sleep..!!). But jokes apart..this is the best eye opening blog ive read in recent times. Hats off to u. By now u must hav guessed who left this comment!!! Bye

Aparna said...

@ Vishnu - Hmm... now that's something which I have never given a thought to :).. Guess I ought to..
@ Shruti - :) Thanks a ton ... will try and write more on these terms...
@Delhi_tamilian - ?? I haven't yet figured out who you are... Do I know you???
@anonymous - sir - ofcourse I have figured out who you are ... :P. enna hide and seek vilayaadraya?