This blog is all about ...

My photo
Any idea/thought travelling through my mind, strong enough to make me sit and write all about it... Also food, my cooking, and any new foodie joints that is worth writing about.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The best Tomato Soup ever

Noodles and company... Another foodie joint in the States, with a nice concept. They have various kinds of soups and pastas catering to different palettes - Mediterranean, Asian, American to name a few. I have been to this place thrice now, but the one thing that swept me off my feet there, was the awesome (awesome) tomato bisque (soup) that they served. It was completely out of this world. Take my word for it!!! I have never ever tasted soup like that anywhere in my life!!! The thickest, creamiest, tangiest, yummiest soup ever! Would love to go once again to N&C just to have more of this soup.

3 comments:

Rafiki said...

I love noodles and company too. Have you tried their Thai Curry soup? Also try their Mushroom Stoganoff. (A mushroom lovers dream and nightmare. Dream because it is yummy, nightmare because it is loaded with calories.) :)

Unknown said...

Mmmm...Noodles and company is really good! Try their med salad and their penne rosa!!!! Yummmmm....

Aparna said...

@Rafiki - mmm.. next try will be the mushroom stroganoff then!

@Lals - have tried their Penne rosa .. liked the pesto cavatappi the best though so far in their pasta varieties.