This blog is all about ...

My photo
Any idea/thought travelling through my mind, strong enough to make me sit and write all about it... Also food, my cooking, and any new foodie joints that is worth writing about.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

CPK!!

P and R got us some awesome pizzas from the California Pizza Kitchen at Georgia. Till then, I felt there was no variety in the vegetarian pizzas that were available in the States. It was always just cheese and tomato and basil and that was it. So when I mentioned this to P, he immediately decided that I must get a feel of the CPK varieties! The pizzas that they ordered were  - Greek, Mexican, Japanese Eggplant and American

And wow.. I got the variety I so missed during this trip! My favourite was the Greek pizza, which had avocados instead of chicken, to make it purely a veggie delight!! Next came the American pizza which was the only one which did not "Go easy" on cheese :) I simply loved it. The Japanese had toppings of eggplant and broccoli, and the Mexican variety had artichoke hearts in it (we finally found out how artichokes actually were supposed to be cooked, after the "popat" experience at Cafe Manna, where they gave us grilled artichokes, and we thought we didn't know how they were to be eaten!)

CPK it is for pizzas. :) - http://www.cpk.com/menu/pizzas/

3 comments:

Sleepyface said...

Good to see you got your varieties Aps. I didn't get mine. I mean, I clicked on the reaction "cool" not by choice, but, only because I didn't have another option. Please give your readers the varieties they need :)

Rafiki said...

I like CPK too. You can actually get frozen CPK pizzas in some grocery stores. Kroger has it. But, of course not the variety. I like the Spinach artichoke as well as the greek loaded with avocados. :)

Aparna said...

@Sleepyface - tried to add in some variety!! :) blogger doesn't like it if I add too many! It just cuts me off!
@Rafiki - hey yes, the shops have frozen varieties of anything that you can think of. We bought frozen donuts of the krispy kreme brand from some mart the other day... :)