This blog is all about ...

My photo
Any idea/thought travelling through my mind, strong enough to make me sit and write all about it... Also food, my cooking, and any new foodie joints that is worth writing about.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Dear Friend ...

What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are quite expressive and thoughtful. You see the world in a way that others are blind to.

You are not a very grounded person. You prefer dreams to reality. For you, it's all about possibilities.

You believe that people see you as larger than life and important. While this is true, they also think you're a bit full of yourself.

Your near future is calm, relaxing, and pretty much what you want. And it's something you've been anticipating for a while now.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.



This one is for all my friends who have supported me through my entire life... For all those friends who have shared all the happenings in my life, be it the most joyous moments of my life... or even the most difficult times in my life.. I have always had them with me through the various ups and downs that I have gone through in my school and college days...

Friends are the most beautiful possessions in one's life.. I have ended up learning the most essential lessons of my life from the time spent with my friends..

And it just doesn't end there .. The same friends (and now even more), even with their busy schedules, with their daily routines of work, marriage, children, ... The same friends still make sure that they are always there to help me, lend a ear to the happenings in my life.. pull me up when I am distressed, buck me up with words of encouragement, to give me a shoulder to weep on... and to let me know that they have tons of faith in my abilities...

Through the various moments of fun, sorrows, separation, reunion, I have gained so many important lessons. Though at those moments of emotions, it had never been obvious of the influence that it would have in my life... but when I look back... I realise that they were what has made me the person I am today...

When I was made fun of by my friends, I used to be hurt. But I realised that they made fun of me so that I would stop being a baby, grow up, and learn to face the world and to stand on my own feet.

The trips that we went out together, they have helped us in getting to know each other so well, and we are all so strongly bonded now.. This has made me value the presence of any and every person/event in my life, however small it might be..

We used to go cycling together, racing against each other and against time... this has embedded within me, the quality of facing life's difficulties with a challenge and with a smile, and also to always remember to lend a helping hand to someone who is left behind...

This blog is for all of you guys and gals... This is to thank all of you for being there always.... Three cheers to all my dear friends... Here's wishing you luck in all the endeavours in your life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one dear:)...Hope all of us are there for each other whenever we are in need...